Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm really a girl! No, really!

I happen to hang around a group of computer geeks, who get very close to talking in 1s and 0s. Me? I've never gotten my head around it... but i can kick all their butts in what ever game they care to show me! I see the Internet, not as a place for friends database, but more for entertainment. So, when you say social media, i think about the crack of the gaming world, WoW, to which i am sadly addicted to. But when you talk to different groups about this, you'll get different answers. Talk to anyone on Today Tonight and you'll get all this conspiracy crap of how there are bad people on the Internet, trying to rob you of what ever they particular want from you.

But it all comes back to when the first nerd was beaten up for beaning on the Internet, how years later, those who beat up the nerds are now on the Internet more time then they actually are with their friends (go on, tally it up)
Am i the only one that thinks that it's sad to brag about how many friends you have on facebook? AM I THE LAST SANE HUMAN?

No comments:

Post a Comment