Sunday, October 18, 2009

The end of the road

Well, apart form me having to finish this essay that i have to do, this class was interesting . Can i just say, that the reason that this is been written now is because i thought we had to write it AFTER the last lecture and essay? But, i did sort off enjoy writing up my blogs, and would probable do one for myself (the moment that i have anything worth writing about.)
As for the subject itself, i found it informative, but at the same time, a bit redundant, that everything that was said, i already knew, but form a different prospective. i really enjoyed utopia and computer games prospective, with my least fav beaning the politics.
But the one thing that i will take away with me is how quickly computers have become 'normal' in humans lives. Anyone in my generation, have you ever considered just how different you life is compared that of your parents, when they were growing up?

I feel like humans have developed so quickly that we need some time to reflect on what we've created and get to understand it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment